Director Special Projects – Office of the CEO
Are you interested in being the right hand to a CEO while helping to transform the lives of people living with chronic disease?
Do you feel like you need a change from financial services or consulting that puts you at the frontline of a fast-paced, growing, mission based company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
Do you possess the project management skills, attention to detail, and self-confidence that allow you to expand the reach of a CEO to deal with investors and clients?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset hungry to over-deliver on client and investor expectations?
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company offers a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
The Director Special Projects is an extension of the CEO, and the purpose of the job is to scale the CEO’s reach/time with clients and investors by increasing their capacity. You will be exposed to an extremely wide range of responsibilities. You will help drive special projects, contribute thought leadership, proof of concepts, participate in selected external meetings with clients and partners, conduct research, lead new initiatives, support investor relations, manage scheduling and follow up. You will be asked to make sensitive and critical judgment calls, and you will serve as a sounding board to the CEO in important situations. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative individual with a passion to support CEO initiatives.
- Outstanding organizational, people and process orientation
- Anticipating needs from the CEO and identifying opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline efficiently
- Serve as a sounding board to the CEO as you creatively participate in proof of concepts around sales, business development, strategic partnerships, Etc.
- Preparing for and following up on internal and external meetings. Participating directly in external meetings, following up with the relevant parties, and coordinating logistics of all travel arrangements when necessary
- Proactively working with appropriate team members to ensure proper meeting materials are prepared
- Drive development of business performance insights and assist in the development of key performance reports
- Drafting, completing, or proofing internal and external general correspondence/emails, proposals, speeches, PowerPoint presentations and other communications as requested for the CEO
- Providing the CEO leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities
- Managing the CEO’s workflow and priorities by managing schedule and anticipating steps ahead
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Adaptable – remains calm and optimistic under pressure and adapts well to unexpected situations. Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ensuring the CEO’s time is used wisely, this responsibility involves elevating those issues about which the CEO should be aware and framing/positioning ideas to resolve the problem/mitigate the risk
- Work evenings, weekends when required
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Proven experience supporting a CEO’s or other C-Suite executive’s business objectives
- 5-7 years of eclectic business experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in an early stage organization
- Quantitative thinker with business modeling and decision management
- Formal business training from a consulting firm, Etc.
- Project management skills
- Experience working with leadership with demonstrated success in operations, client management and management
- Strong business acumen and analytic ability with capability of identifying business trends and opportunities
- Flexibility to adapt with a “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Exceptional facilitation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree – MBA preferred
- Advanced PC skills, extremely proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project etc.)