Client Relationship Director
New York, NY
Are you an exceptional client relationship executive with a track record of delivering great results for pharma and payer customers?
Are you looking to be a big contributor to the growth of an innovative, venture-backed company looking to make an impact on the Health Care industry?
Do you thrive in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment requiring creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and an ability to adapt and change direction quickly?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and accountable care organizations to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the lives of people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including 20% greater prescription adherence and demonstrable reductions in A1C values.
The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
What you'll do:
Fit4D seeks to hire a Client Relationship Director to be based in the Eastern U.S. and be an instrumental member of our team. You will be involved in supporting and managing ongoing key client engagements and will:
- Build and maintain trusted partner relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Dependable advisor to client stakeholders and their 3rd party partners
- Maintain effective customer communications to ensure successful and ongoing value to client
- Tactical ownership of client meetings (create material, prepare team for success)
- Ensure accurate execution and delivery on contracts and program objectives
- Work with internal technical operations and clinical teams to ensure goals are met and clients are satisfied
- Contribute to the design of client specific solutions
- Exceed client expectations leading to referenceable account for future sales team opportunities
- Influence clients to adhere to their commitments
- Formulate plans to improve operating effectiveness
- Proactively identify risk and develop mitigation plans
- Use data to “tell the story” of how the Fit4D program is creating value
- Identify and share best practices that lead to program success
What you'll bring to the team:
- 4+ years of experience and proven success building and managing projects and enterprise relationships with Healthcare clients - payer or pharma
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development
- Well organized, eye for details and collaborative
- Ability to translate strategy into execution tactics
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously represent our company and core values
- Strong communicator with ability to tailor messages to stakeholder constituencies
- Energetic problem solver driven by the prospect of improvement
- Deliver client engagement milestones on time with exceptional client satisfaction
- Thrives in entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and confident in taking decisions
- Tactical ability to “get things done”
- Operates with high integrity and accountability for results
- Desire to build the business and improve the lives of patients with chronic diseases.