Are you an exceptional business development executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you have solid experience in healthcare sales or partnerships, including across managed care/payer organizations?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset hungry to over-deliver on client expectations?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, managed care organizations/payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Business Development Executive with proven solution sales experience within managed care/payer accounts. The position can be based anywhere in the US with a preference of the greater NYC area.
This energetic Business Development Executive will be responsible for acquiring new customers to support the rapid growth of our enterprise and sell the Fit4D solutions to payers and ACO's across all targeted diseases. We offer a competitive base salary, an aggressive non-capped commission structure, and performance linked bonuses
- Generate new business leads, proactively navigate the prospect opportunity through the sales process and close deals
- Build and own a robust and targeted pipeline
- Develop a strategy for each key prospect with a focus on building relationships with key decision makers across the managed care/payer organizations to ensure maximum program utilization and continued business growth
- Proactively engage prospects in a dialogue to understand their needs/expectations and to define solutions that best align Fit4D service offerings with a client's business requirements.
- Prepare, present, negotiate and secure detailed business quotes, proposals, statements of work, Term Agreements etc.
- Consistently communicate and build credibility with multiple department contacts within targeted accounts for sponsorship to "C" level or decision making executives.
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to become the subject matter expert to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered and maintained.
- Develop relationships with appropriate stakeholders and channel partners within targeted accounts to spread awareness and develop new opportunities for organic growth.
- Present Fit4D and products in professional manner with branding and messaging.
- Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, contracting etc.
- Inspire confidence, build trust and delight partners, clients and prospects.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, technologies, etc.
- Adapt as needed within our rapid growing startup culture.
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong network of individuals in the managed care/payer space
- Experience and/or interest in early-stage and/or growth-stage firms
- Ability to work well on a team - and to self-manage in a less-defined role
- Proven track record of effective solution selling to payer executives
- Demonstrated consistent and self-sufficient ability to develop and close sales pipeline
- Flexibility to adapt with GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Exceptional facilitation and communication Skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office